Monday, October 24, 2011

Letter #8 - Hey!

Well all of you have heard I got my visa and will be going to Brazil tomorrow. I will be heading for the airport around 8 am and when I get there I can call you guys after i get through security and find my gate. I´m super excited and can´t wait to go. I was a little scared because I didn´t know if I was going to be able to talk to people. But last night the speaker talked about going without fear because the Lord is with me. So know I am ready to move forward and at least try failing and if I am able to communicate then that will be a greater blessing. So ya I'm doing good.
 
I'm already packed up and my bags weigh less than coming here. I think the weight measure thingy is off but I am defenitly under 50 lbs. Maybe I just really good at packing, who knows. So ya I am my own flight leader and the only one in my group flying to Brasil on that flight so it is going to be interesting flying without a companion.
 
Elder Anderson is doing much better and his heart condition is genetic but will go away in the next couple of days. It also looks like he will still be able to sereve a mission.
 
Ya so I guess I will be getting a lot less mail and more emails after today. ya... I am running out of things to say. Everything here is the same I learn more of the language, then teach, and then plan out a new lesson and try to understand the investigators needs. That has been one of the hardest things to do. Try to understand which doctrine the investigator needs and how it will help them progress toward baptism and staying active.
 
Nuno one of our investigators has agreed to baptism and hopefully Elder Anderson will be able to fit in the last two lesson in. I know he will be able to teach them, but i hope he doesn't have to go to the doctors for another set of tests. in the next day or two he will find out the official results. If you guys could pray for him that would be great.
 
Well I miss you all and hope you are all doing well and having fun. There is a laundry bag here at the MTC that has two seperate pockets to seperate whites and colors. As well as tons of other things, so ya I hope that helps decide what Spencer needs before he gets here at the MTC. Hopefully Spencer is studying PMG everynight as well as knows the purpose, 1st vison and all the scripture masteries. Trust me you want to know at least the 1st vision and the purpose, both are in PMG. Love you all.

Elder Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment