Saturday, November 12, 2011

Letter #10 - CTM do Brasil

Hi Family,

I am in the Brasil MTC or CTM and having a great time.  They told us to write a letter on the back of this as well as help provide info about the mailing services.  The also say don’t put pictures of Saint Mary or Christ on packages. LOL.  Well, so far I love the Brasil MTC.  They are really relaxed here and there is like only 270 missionaries here.  I got to go outside on p-days and also I am ‘invited’ (or ‘forced’) to go to the temple.  They say invite you but it is more like you have to do it but at the same time it doesn’t feel like that.  Sao Paulo is uhmmmm… different. There is like crowded rundown homes everywhere and it is definitely humid here.  Its not too bad though.  I took a lot of pics and ya, so far I am loving Brasil.  During the flight to Brasil I talked to a lady who doesn’t speak any English.  It was hard to understand but it was fun talking to her.  She said I will be happy in Brasil.  She also said Mormons are good working and I have a friend here.  Ha ha – so now I have 2 friends from Brasil, my teacher at the Provo MTC and a stranger.  I also talked to a lot of people about why I was going to a mission and also about the Church.  Yup, so I am doing great and hope you are all doing well.  I’ll be back before you know it.

Love,

Elder Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment